♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Trying to forget someone is like trying to remember someone you've never met.
Guess what shit happened? My television died on me.
It freaking died a sudden death.
How do I record my shows?????!
There's another tv but it's not linked to the recorder. D:
Felice, Cherie and I went to vivo for lunch then St George's Place today to find the lady-in-charge there. She's really nice & enthu & all. So we're starting tml. Kidssssssssss. I need my 100 hours.
Haiya I can't be bothered to reply to SMSes on my phone. There's like four. Stupid my hands are so lazytired lazy. I think I have the laziest bones on earth.
Chem re today. They're gonna call up our parents to tell them our results personally. Oh what the hell thank you very very much. I can't imagine how my mum's gonna react and what is she gonna do TO ME. I'm a chem idiot la.
Today is a rather great night(except for the tv thing). Nana's off to chalet so I have a bit of peace tonight. Peace = no catfights for computer.
My computer better not die on me.
Caught Hey! Gorgeous finals just now. I'm really happy THEY won. Peggy & Lloyd from NTU:D They're quite hot hahah. And their answers for their questions are damn hilarious, esp Lloyd's. He's like a natural comedian. Peggy is super gorgeous!